PARKS DEPARTMENT NEWS
For Shelter Rental Information, please contact the Department of Public Services at 513-574-8832.
Park Shelter House Reservations for 2014 will begin on Thursday, January 2, 2014.
6717 Bridgetown Road, Cincinnati, 45248
- Shelter House (can be reserved by permit)
- 12 Tables (each seat approx. 8 persons)
- 2 Standard Electrical Outlets in Shelter House
- 3 Grills (2 large and 1 small)
- Water Fountains
- 6 Baseball Fields
- 2 Soccer Fields (During Season)
- Tennis Courts
- 2 Corn Hole Courts
- Nature Trail
- Playground by Shelter House: Playground Structure, 1 Slide, Swings
- Playground Equipment in Front of Park: Playground Structure; 2 Baby Swings, 2 Swings, 1 Handicap Swing, 1 Slide
- 30.974 Acres
- Restrooms are CLOSED until the Spring of 2014.
Shelter Houses can be reserved by calling 513-574-8832.