PARKS DEPARTMENT NEWS
For Shelter Rental Information, please contact the Department of Public Services at 513-574-8832.
2014 Park Shelter House Reservations are now being accepted.
Shelter Houses may be used but are unable to be reserved until after restrooms are opened. Park Restrooms will be open by Saturday, April 19, 2014, possibly sooner.
6717 Bridgetown Road, Cincinnati, 45248
- Shelter House (can be reserved by permit)
- 12 Tables (each seat approx. 8 persons)
- 2 Standard Electrical Outlets in Shelter House
- 3 Grills (2 large and 1 small)
- Water Fountains
- 6 Baseball Fields
- 2 Soccer Fields (During Season)
- Tennis Courts
- 2 Corn Hole Courts
- Nature Trail
- Playground by Shelter House: Playground Structure, 1 Slide, Swings
- Playground Equipment in Front of Park: Playground Structure; 2 Baby Swings, 2 Swings, 1 Handicap Swing, 1 Slide
- 30.974 Acres
- Restrooms are CLOSED until the Spring of 2014.
* * * * * * * * * *
Shelter Houses can be reserved by calling 513-574-8832.
Shelter Houses are unable to be reserved until after restrooms are opened. Park restrooms will be open by Saturday, April 19, 2014, possibly sooner.